Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Hope

Well, I'm back from my interview. I think it went well. It was for kindergarten, so that's always a good thing. How can you go wrong with a group of 5 year olds?! After we talked, as I was leaving, the principal said that my passion for teaching was evident to them.

Clearly that's a good thing for her to have said. On the other hand, I've been on so many interviews and received so many compliments and heard such nice things, only to not get the job in the end.

So my fingers are crossed and I'm waiting in joyful hope for the phone to ring!

Funny, one of my friends told me that she'd say a prayer to Saint Anthony for me. Saint Anthony, for those who don't know, is the patron saint of finding lost things. Of all the prayers I've said in the last year for a job, I never thought of telling Saint Anthony that I lost my job and I need help to find it!

Saint Anthony, I lost my job. I really need your help to find it. :)

He's never let me down, so there's that. Fingers crossed and whatnot.

1 comment:

  1. oooh! exciting! i hope, hope, hope it works out! yay! love kindergarten :)

    ReplyDelete