Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet Dreams...

I dreamed about my baby last night. She was perfect and beautiful and awesome. I kept looking at her and thinking that I couldn't believe she was here and real. Of course, then I woke up and realized that she wasn't here or real, but it was a great dream while it lasted. I love those dreams; it gives me so much hope to think that this adoption is for real, even if we don't know who or where or when our baby will be here. It kind of feels like when you are reading a really tense or scary book and you read the last chapter, just to know that it'll all work out. That dream reminds me that it'll all work out. So thanks for checking in, Baby! It was great to see you. I can't wait until you're here and real.

Oh and speaking of the dream baby, this is weird. The dream baby had a name, which is a name that I would never use. It's a good name, but it's a friend's daughter's name. But in my dream, it was my baby's name, and it was great. Then first thing this morning, I took the dog for a walk in the park. We met another dog along the path and I asked the owner what her dog's name was... it was the name of my friend's daughter, and my dream baby from last night! Weird, right?

1 comment: