Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nothing Better!

I signed up for the July ICLW comment quest, which means I might actually get traffic on this blog! And with that in mind, I write this post.

Lest anyone come to my blog and think I'm a Debbie Downer, which would be an odd thing for a blog that's titled Joyful Hope, right?

So with joy in mind, I'm spending a gorgeous summer afternoon inside eating goat cheese on crackers while watching super-trashy high school TV. Wait... that doesn't sound like I want to be doing this, which I do. I'm watching this show, Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. It's so ridiculous it's funny, so bad it's good.

I'm reveling in relaxation and goat cheese is involved. That makes bad TV even better!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, happy to be the first to comment this ICLW - hope you enjoy meeting some new people and reading some blogs! Would be interested in hearing more of your story - what's the process for adoption for you from here?

    ReplyDelete