These are some of the things I like (in no particular order)...
1) Reality TV - It's embarrassing to admit, but I am the biggest sucker for reality shows. It's pathetic, truly. My favorite reality show is Amazing Race and my SIL and I applied to be on it. We made a terrible video and they never called us though I think that was their biggest mistake ever! We would have been the first all-female team to win. Take that to the bank. I guess that's why they didn't call - we were too intimidating!
2) Soft desserts - especially chocolate chip cookies and brownies. I make the 2nd best brownies I've ever had. There's a restaurant in town that makes better brownies, and I'm OK admitting it. If we were to move somewhere else, I would take back my title of Best Brownies in Town. Chocolate chip cookies are badass when they're soft. When they're crispy, they're not worth my time and calories.
3) Sleeping late and staying in pajamas all day. Speaks for itself really.
4) Text messages - for some odd reason, I love texting with people. I used to be so good at texting before I got an iPhone. I could press all the numbers without looking at the phone at all. Then came the iPhone and the flat screen. I still have my iPhone, but I still love to text. I highly prefer that to speaking with people, which I think is kind of strange, since people are supposed to want human contact.
5) Traveling and going on vacation - I've been to 37 states (soon to be 38) and next year when Mister finishes grad school, I already told him I want to go to Hawaii. It depends of course on the adoption and how much money we have and if I have a job or not, but if we have time and money and no baby, I say what the hell. I've also been to 5 countries besides the US (which I realize is a small number compared to most people) and that's a number I'd definitely like to increase.
These are a few of my favorite things. There are more things I like (waffle fries, Sonic limeade, new cars, thunderstorms, and drinking wine) that I may explain in greater detail in a later post.
What things do you love?