Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



I got a blog award! Thanks to Browniris at The (In)fertility Diaries for tagging me.

Here's how you play...

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 other bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers you've awarded and tell them about the award.

7 Things about me...


1) I am a horrible cleaner. I'm just not good at housework. I can procrastinate away any sort of laundry, dusting, scrubbing, straightening, whatever it is. I would rather step over piles of stuff than put it away.

2) I am currently addicted to the Travel Channel's show Ghost Adventures. Mister's sister got me into it. There was a marathon on TV on New Year's Eve, and we watched practically the entire day. Even weirder is that Mister is also addicted to it. Mister hates TV and never watches anything.

3) It's supposed to snow and ice again this week. I have always hated snow, but this winter has brought a new fire to that passion. I went to the grocery store to stock up today, and I also stopped at the liquor store to stock up on wine. I'm beginning to think that I may need several bottles of wine to get me through more snow. I don't have a drinking problem or anything, don't worry about me. Yet. If it keeps snowing though, all bets are off.

4) I never tried to garden before last year. I had flowers and tomatoes. I liked doing both. I'm going to expand my garden this year to include more vegetables. If I keep thinking about being outside in my garden, it will make me happy. Though it is kind of a ridiculous thought to imagine a garden when there are 4 feet of snow on the ground.

5) I hate exercising. I have never found any type of exercise that I've liked. I played soccer in school, and I hated it. I was on the track team, and I hated it. I'm just not Sporty Spice.  I don't mind walking, but I've never really been able to motivate myself into any consistent exercise program.

6) Speaking of procrastinating about cleaning, I'm a procrastinator for everything. I'm blogging and watching TV instead of cooking dinner. I'm making meatball subs for dinner tonight, but I haven't started. They're not going to be slow cooker meatballs, just pan fry and dunk in the sauce.

7) I'm fairly certain that I eat chocolate every day. A day that I don't eat chocolate is a sad day indeed. I don't like white chocolate at all though. Of course, it's not chocolate, so that's probably why I don't like it!


So that's 7 things about me.

I know that I was late doing this post, and everyone else has already done it. I'm supposed to tag 15 people to play along, but I'm kind of a badass rebel, so I'm changing the rules.

If you are reading this, and you have not already posted the Stylish Blogger post, I tag you! Anyone who would like to play along, I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award.

Now I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and start cooking my meatballs.

1 comment: