Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Large Victory

Our social worker wrote back to me about our profile book. She said it was an awesome draft and that she loves it. I'm really almost done with our book! I need to write more about our extended family and holiday traditions, write a little bit more about each other and take a few more pictures, and we'll be ready to work on the layout.

I'm psyched. It's funny, because like I said the other day, if fingerprints really take 10-12 weeks, we could be waiting until Thanksgiving before our profile could even be able to be shown. And even then, it's not likely to be fast.

But I don't really care because progress is progress. And this week, we made HUGE progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment